How can I reduce the pain of Seroconversion?

I contracted HIV 2 weeks ago on 12/7/2013 and started to develop symptoms of seroconversion on 22/7/2013. I tested positive yesterday 25/7/2013 however my question is - what is the best way for me to minimise the pain and symptoms of what i am feeling. Initially I had night sweats, shakes, fever, muscle aches. Now I just have extremely swollen lymph nodes and rapid weight loss. I am unable to eat solid foods due to the pain form the lymph nodes and even attempting to drink fluids is proving increasinly painful. The throat symptoms have gotten progressively worse over the last 48 hours and I am unsure as to whether I should be aiming to treat it as if HIV wasnt involved (ie throat syrup etc) or whether I need to take a different approach because its occuring as part of Seroconversion?

In general, these symptoms will pass, very much like when someone has the flu. Symptomatic relief with ibuprofen or naproxen containing products, along with good hydration usually lessens the severity of the symptoms.

CD 4 count viral load
hepatitis B surface AB, QL- reactive