co-infections

Hello . I'm 21, I tested positive back in Jan 2013 but was infected in Sep 2012. Lab results revealed that I was infected with HPV (warts) , herpes & the HIvirus. My VL was 30000 & CDC 170. My doc then put me on Tribuss + Purbac & some multivitamins about 4months ago evn though I was not sickly at all. I recently went to her 4 a check up & she said she's concerned coz I'm not putting on any weight like I'm supposed to . Is this normal? I calculated my BMI & it worked out to be normal / healthy ( height 148cm & 44 kg). I don't drink & I quit smoking ( only smoked for a year) when I found out my status. Since taking the chronics, the hpv "symptoms" have cleared up & I have never missed a dose of Tribuss but I've missed abt 3 Purbac D/S doses . I now am worried about this weight issue, IS it normal ffor some1 to maintain the same weight during treatment? ! I'm very worried about this. Thank You

You don't indicate what your weight was before becoming HIV infected, so it is difficult to know whether you have experienced weight loss or not. Given that height of 148cm, which is very short stature, 44 kg would not be unreasonable. However the trend over time is important to understand, in order to determine whether your current weight is of concern.

HIV + people should look for any type of cancer?
CD4 and HIV RNA Test Results