HIV levels in Semen

My last VL count a few weeks ago was 26 so while it didn't come up an undetectable my Dr says that an excellent number and I shouldn't be concerned about not being "undetectable". I have read some information lately about how a very low or undetectable VL doesn't mean that the hiv in semen is low. Is there a test availabel to measure the amount of hiv in semen? I would like to ask my doctor to add this test to my next set of labs. If a test sucj as this is available whot would it be called?

Although one can measure HIV viral load in semen, this is a research test. There are no FDA approved HIV viral load tests to measure viral load in semen.

End stage AIDS life expectancy
CD4 Fluctuations