cd4 fluctuation

Hi, my cd4 recently went down. 1 get my viral load once a year and my cd4 every 3 or 6 months. My most recent results were cd4 at 196 and viral load at 47< copies/ml

before my cd4 was 220 and went up to 250 before it was 124 before. My viral load remained the same results for 2 years in a row now at 47< copies /ml

My meds are nevirapine and combivir, sometimes i miss the exact time of the meds but most of the time i take them every 12 hours. a few months ago i had an infection where my hands and feet itched and flaked off, could that be the reasson? Thanks

Another important number to know is the CD4 percent which is a more stable number over time. The CD4 can fluctuate for a variety of reasons including other medical conditions, stress, after immunizations, time of day, different labs, among other reasons. I suspect your CD4% has been stable and that these changes in CD4 count are not clinically significant.

steven johnsons syndrome
End stage AIDS life expectancy