|steven johnsons syndrome
Jul 21, 2013
I would like to know is Steven Johnsons syndrome a opportunistic infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No it is not. It is a severe allergic-type reaction affecting the skin among other sites. It is usually caused by certain kinds of medications, but can be caused by some infections as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Are Swollen Glands Hiv Early Symptoms?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv One Time Of Unprotected Sex
- How Does Gabapentin Work On Helping Sensory Neuropathy?
- How Effective Are Condoms Against Hiv?
- Folic Acid Deficiency And Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.