|steven johnsons syndrome
Jul 21, 2013
I would like to know is Steven Johnsons syndrome a opportunistic infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No it is not. It is a severe allergic-type reaction affecting the skin among other sites. It is usually caused by certain kinds of medications, but can be caused by some infections as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.