|New CDC algorithm
Jul 14, 2013
Just happened upon this, http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6224a2.htm?mobile=nocontent Do you think this will change the window period for conclusive results to 6 weeks?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps. We will have to wait and see whether official recommendations for testing would now be changed as a result of these studies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
- Physical Signs Of Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.