New CDC algorithm
Jul 14, 2013
Just happened upon this, http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6224a2.htm?mobile=nocontent Do you think this will change the window period for conclusive results to 6 weeks?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps. We will have to wait and see whether official recommendations for testing would now be changed as a result of these studies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.