finding HIV doctor overseas
Jul 14, 2013
Is there a site/organization that I can contact in order to find an HIV doctor/specialist overseas (outside of the USA)? I am on Atripla and want to see if I can stay on my same meds when I move to Norway. I also want to find a certified HIV specialist. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I don't have any recommendations for that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Come And Go?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.