Jul 14, 2013
What is the chances of survival for someone who is living with HIV and his CD4 count is 28 percent?.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although you don't indicate what your CD4 count is with a CD4 percent of 28%, in general, the prognosis is excellent. Normal CD4 count and percent in someone not infected with HIV is 500-1500 and 30-50%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Bacteria Live On Sex Toy?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With HIV Each Day?
- Lip Kissing With An Hiv Positive Person
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Blow Job
- Tested Negative At Six Weeks And Positive At 12 Weeks
- Tetanus Vaccine And False Positive Elisa
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.