viral load flux
Jul 14, 2013
how soon does your viral load drop on meds and how fast does it go back up if you miss a dose or two? case in point if im undetectable for a long time but miss three days of meds do i shoot back up above 1000?
thanks this site is a real help in my time of need. god bless.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you have been undetectable for a long time, then missing 3 days is not likely to result in a rebound like that. However, always a good idea to make sure you have enough HIV meds on hand and not forget to take any doses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.