viral load flux
Jul 14, 2013
how soon does your viral load drop on meds and how fast does it go back up if you miss a dose or two? case in point if im undetectable for a long time but miss three days of meds do i shoot back up above 1000?
thanks this site is a real help in my time of need. god bless.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you have been undetectable for a long time, then missing 3 days is not likely to result in a rebound like that. However, always a good idea to make sure you have enough HIV meds on hand and not forget to take any doses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.