viral load

If my viral load was 1.5 million and after 7 days on meds it went down to 30,000 after 5 weeks could it be undetectable and if it is what does that really mean as far my health is concerned?

It can become undetectable in that short time frame. Usually with that high of a viral load to start with it will take several weeks to a few months to become undetectable. Having an undetectable viral load means the virus is no longer destroying your CD4 cells and allows your immune system to recover. Although the virus is still present while taking HIV meds, it is no longer turned on and replicating.

hiv related
viral load flux