Jul 14, 2013
i am hiv positive.my cd4 count is 481.how to increase cd4 naturally and now i need IRT tablets..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although that is a very good CD4 count and just below the normal range of 500-1500, you don't indicate what your HIV viral load result is. Unless it is undetectable (without HIV treatment) already, you are going to need HIV medications. It is unlikely that you will be able to sustain or increase your CD4 count with a detectable HIV viral load without HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.