Jul 6, 2013
My doctor says my numbers are consistantyly high. I've been on meds since 2000. When first diagnosed I was in the 200 range. How does it look? 10/4/11 1/30/12 4/30/12 8/22/12 1/3/13 6/18/13 CD3+% 59-89 % 71 70 72 72 73 71 CD3+CD4+ ABSOLUTE COUNT 210-1546 /microL 1333 2017 H 1416 1776 H 1678 H 1635 H CD3+CD4+% 31-66 % 49 44 44 48 44 42 CD3+CD8+ ABSOLUTE COUNT 46-824 /microL 602 1228 H 936 H 939 H 1118 H 1178 H CD3+CD8+% 8-38 % 22 27 29 25 29 30 CD4/CD8 RATIO 0.9-3.6 2.2 1.6 1.5 1.9 1.5 1.4
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your numbers look fabulous.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.