|one dose in two days
Jul 6, 2013
I take kivexa and socrin once a day about a year and a half, that is my first therapy, and was undetectable viral load year before therapy. So two and a half year undetectable. Now I thinking to reduce therapy in one dose in two days per month to see how will be reaction. Please opinion about that? Now my CD4 is 800, 300 when I started terapy.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not advise decreasing doses or reducing the number of days per month you are on HIV treatment. If you stop completely, it is very likely that your CD4 count will decrease back down to 300, which would not be a good thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.