Jul 6, 2013
My HCV RNA value in Feb 2013 was 15,00,000 IU/Ml. I recently got again 2nd test result for HCV RNA. it says value is 8.4 x 10^5 iu/ml or log 5.9. I want to know whether it has increased or decrease. I am not on any treatment.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It definitely decreased from 15 million to 840,000. That is a significant difference in the absence of HCV treatment. The log10 value of 5.9 is a different mathematical way of expressing 840,000. So they are the same number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics On Aids In South Carolina
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Does Having HPV Mean I Have Hiv?
- I Have Genital Herpes Does That Mean I Have Aids
- Is There A Cure For Toxoplasmosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.