Hepatitis B

Dear Sir, I have infected with HBS AG, DNA Qunatitive test was 2150 IU/ML,Now SGOT/SGPT is 43/63, HBE is Negative.Now my doctor recommend me to take medicine "Tenohep".I heard that there is some side effects of this medicine.I want to know that can I start this medicine and how long it will continue because it is very expensive to afford.

Thanks & Regards

That medication is very effective for treating HBV infection. Duration of treatment is dependent on your response. This medication is also very well tolerated, although sometimes it can affect kidney function. But your doctor would be monitoring you for any signs of this or other side effects.

Hep C Liver Panel
NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS IN HIV