Hep C Liver Panel
Jul 6, 2013
The only liver panel function that is out of range is the AST, which is 68 and the ALT which is 73. There are two separate values for the same HCV RNA QN PCR. Why is that? How serious are these numbers?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are minimally elevated levels of liver enzymes, but you don't indicate what the HCV PCR values were, so it is difficult to assess any significance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.