Enlisting in the Military for money for college
Jun 29, 2013
I am 20 years old. A patient at st. jude childrens hospitial. My family and mom is not aware of me having the virus. My recent CD4 is around 800+ with undectectable VL. I have been on Atriplia for 6 months. IF i try to enlist do you think that i would tested for HIV before or after enlistment and would i able to enlist?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think you will be tested for HIV and the antibody test will be positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.