Please Help !!!!!!

Hello, Please help me understand! 3/27/13 was given positive hiv result. On 4/05/13 had first lab.

First lab results. Lymphocyte Subset Panel 4% 31 Absolute CD4 +Cells 805 CD 8% 54 Absolute CD8 +Cells 1394 Helper/Suppressor Ratio 0.57 Absolute Lymphocytes 2594

Hiv1 RNA # Plas bDNA 38611

I started taking Atripla on 5/04/13. On 5/16/13 second Viral Load test done. The results came back undetectable. My doctor was astonished and has never seen this before. I thought that a persons Viral Load comes down in logs. My Question. Is it common for a Viral Load of 38611 to become undetectable after 12-13 days of Antiviral Medication? I really appreciate help.

Thank You,

Your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range and your CD8 count and percent are elevated, in response to HIV infection. Although it is unusual to see that quick of a viral load decrease, it is a fabulous response. It is more likely to occur in someone like you with a normal CD4 count to start, indicating your immune system was also helping along the way.

sore throat very low cd4 count
acute HIV and hep B