Alkaline phosphatase and triglyceride
Jun 29, 2013
From HIV+ patients you have observed, do they usually have high alkaline phosphatase levels? Also, how often does triglycerides fluctuate? I understand that the body goes through great lengths to stabilize calcium levels, but does it do the same for triglycerides? Or do triglyceride level fluctuate based on how much food is consumed prior to blood tests.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It depends on what you mean by high levels or fluctuating levels, and whether there are other ongoing medical conditions or medications that are in the mix.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.