Can ultrasonic cavitation be used to remove buffalo hump fat?
Jun 23, 2013
Can ultrasonic cavitation be used to remove buffalo hump fat? I read in some gay periodicals that this new non-invasive lipo procedure, can be used for some stubborn local area fat removal. Is it safe and effective?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A lot of testimonials on the internet. However, I am not aware of any peer-reviewed published clinical trials that assess safety or efficacy of the technology for lipodystrophy-associated problems in HIV patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does A Hepatitis C Vaccine Last?
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Hiv Positive?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Canker Sore On Tongue And Hiv?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Is Hiv Transmitted Through Feces?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.