|Conversion of IU to copies per ml for CMV
Jun 23, 2013
I have read your conversion formula for HCV, does the same formula apply with CMV titers (2.7 x IU)? Will this vary by the lab assay as I have read the Roche assay is an almost straight across conversion from IU to copies per ml. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, this can vary, depending on what assay and what standard in the assay is being used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.