Jun 23, 2013
Hi good day I take atripla and take 1000mg of krill oil and mega men with 1600 iu of vitamin d3 for colone support and immune support as well as coconut oil and my doctor tells me that maybe I should stop taking the above supplements because they may interfere with atripla t-cell are at 475 and going up
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is very limited data on the study of HIV drug interactions with vitamin or other supplements. Although what you describe you are taking does not sound any alarms for me, always good to consult with your pharmacist about such concerns and possible interactions as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.