|Need some advice
Jun 16, 2013
Hello, I have written you before regarding cd4 counts. I wanted to know. If someone had hiv for over 9 years and was not being treated would it be likely that the normal blood counts would be off? Also would someone in the same case have a cd4 count of around or slightly over 800? Thank you in advance
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The answer is yes to both questions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.