help please im confused
Jun 16, 2013
whats does this mean on my test results T pallidum Ab (FTA-Ab) Reactive Non Reactive - A
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I cannot tell from the result whether the test result is positive or negative. You also don't indicate whether other syphilis tests were obtained and what those results were. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.