|help please im confused
Jun 16, 2013
whats does this mean on my test results T pallidum Ab (FTA-Ab) Reactive Non Reactive - A
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I cannot tell from the result whether the test result is positive or negative. You also don't indicate whether other syphilis tests were obtained and what those results were. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.