Jun 16, 2013
how do you contract this virus
Response from Dr. Holodniy
CMV is generally transmitted from infected people to others through direct contact with body fluids, such as urine, saliva, or breast milk. CMV is sexually transmitted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Anus Worried I Have AIDS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.