Average CD4 rise rate

I was diagnosed HIV+ about four months ago, although having been infected years ago. My viral load was around 155.000/mm and my CD4 was only at 003. I have gotten hepatitis for an intense cytomegalovirosis and after many exams that's how I got to know I was HIV+.

Now I'm on treatment for about three months and a half and responding nicely to it! Two months after I began treatment, my HIV viral load droped from 155.000 to 64 and my CD4 rose from 003 to 049. The meds are: Ganciclovir; Efavirenz + Tenofovir + Lamivudine.

I want to know on witch rate does CD4 rise considering it came to once being at 003? What is an average rising rate for CD4 considering the cocktail meds I referred to? How long will it take so my CD4 reach up to 300 proportionally to the rise it made in two months of treatment?

Thanks a lot.

It is often difficult to predict how high and how fast a CD4 count will rise after starting HIV treatment. Usually the lower you start the longer it takes. Every person has a different trajectory, which can be dependent on many factors including, your underlying immune system, viral load, other ongoing infections or medical problems, among others. The CD4 count also increases faster after the HIV viral load becomes undetectable.

Variabliity of Viral Load
cytomegalovirus