|Hepatitis C Results Explained
Jun 16, 2013
What do these test results mean besides Positive? HCV RT−PCR, Quant (Non−Graph) Hepatitis C Quantitation 90 IU/mL 01 HCV log10 1.954 log10 IU/mL . 02
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, and whether other tests were also performed. By itself, that test indicates a low positive HCV viral load. 90 IU/mL and 1.95 log10 IU/mL express the same number in different mathematical terms. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.