Jun 9, 2013
My fried detected HBsAG positive six years ago. Now his test results are HBsAg positive (3.545), HBV DNA undectectable, HBeAg Non Reactive(0.056), SGPT(ALT) 13. Is it realistic without any medication?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.