|trying to understand my bloodwork
Jun 9, 2013
my cd4 count is1293 and always the percent number they give me is >40 but this time the doctor said that number ( viral load) I guess is 90 what does this mean the doctor has ordered more bloodwork in 6 weeks to test the lab results. should i be concerned at the increase in this number?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think you need to clarify what each number means and whether you have more than one value for each test. It is difficult to know what those numbers mean unless put into the proper context.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.