understanding my lab work
Jun 8, 2013
My doctor is out of town so my last lab results were sent to me i was wondering if someone could explain my results to me!
HIV 1 RNA,QN PCR Results 738H <20copies/ml HIV 1 RNA,QN PCR Results 2.87H <1.30 Log copies/ml Lymphocyte subset panel 5 % CD4(HELPER CELL) 45 ABSOLUTE CD4+ CELLS 788 ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 1749
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Thrush Live On Your Toothbrush?
- Hiv And Lymph Nodes
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.