Jun 1, 2013
Dear sir,I have been on oral antivirals for hepatitis b.one of my lab results indicated "Relative lymphocytosis"..pls sir, is it dangerous?..or can it lead to any deadly blood disease..thank you sir
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Relative lymphocytosis is an increase in the number of lymphocytes in the blood. This is usually found in relation to viral infections such as HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.