CD4 after full blown AIDS
Jun 1, 2013
Can a person who has been under a full blown AIDS stage (CD4=22) reach a CD4 count over 300 or even 500?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes that is possible with HIV treatment to get to a CD4 count of 300, although it make take a long time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.