CD4 after full blown AIDS
Jun 1, 2013
Can a person who has been under a full blown AIDS stage (CD4=22) reach a CD4 count over 300 or even 500?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes that is possible with HIV treatment to get to a CD4 count of 300, although it make take a long time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.