hiv 1&2 ab test
Jun 1, 2013
why would my doc order an hiv 1&2 ab test when he knows I've been hiv+ for 23 years and have been seeing him for three years?and of course the results were reactive.My last test were cd4 725 and vl neg,thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.