Testing In The Philippines
May 24, 2013
The rate of infection in the Philippines is now at 12 new HIV+ cases per day (as of March 2013). My friend was one of the new cases in December 2012. I am concerned that in the Philippines, he said that testing by the state is done every 6 months (instead of 3) and no viral load testing is being done. My question: is there a non-profit organization that he can go to if he feels that he needs to be tested every 3 months?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am sorry I don't have the answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Anal Sex
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.