High Eosinophil High Bilirunbin High WBC in Urine
May 24, 2013
I have High Eosinophil count ( 6.5 %) , High Bilirubin Count (2.91 against max 1.00) & High WBC count in Urine. Are all these things interrelated? I feel difficutly in breath I have indigestion problem which is Ok if i drink alot milk. Otherwise No issues. Please suggest..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. I suggest you consult with your doctor as to the interpretation of the results, as these are nonspecific findings and need to be placed in the correct clinical context.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.