CD4 and CD4% worried
May 24, 2013
I was diagnosed in fev 2013 and i started treatment (combivir, efavirez) in march 2013. Been 9 weeks since i started treatment.
When i started treatment: CD4: 330 CD4%: 19,9 VL: 189,000 copys Log: 5.28
Now my lab results are (9 weeks later): CD4: 365 CD4%: 26,84 VL: 484 copys log: 2,69
I'm a bit worried that the CD4 count only increased by 35.
Is the treatment working well? based on my lab results.
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.