First time drop in CD4 after taking Atripla

I have been on Atripla since January of 2010 for HIV infection. The month of May 2013 I went for my tri-monthly lab work and the results showed that my CD4 dropped from the previous 346 to 318, though my VL is still undetectable. This raised a concern for me as this is the first time my CD4 has dropped any since being on Atripla. Could this be a sign that my infection is growing resistance and that I may need a change in medication? My doctor's note says that no changes are needed for now, however, I'm still alarmed and worried about this. any information will be greatly appreciated.

I agree with your doctor. Another number you need to know if your CD4%, which is usually a more stable number over time. I suspect that your CD4% has not changed significantly.

starting atripla with high viral load
CD4 and CD4% worried