6 month follow up Western Blot Only

Long story short, I got too drunk at a bachlor party last June and got a little intimate with a female dancer (Didnt have sex or oral, just fooled around/happy ending).Understand there is no HIV risk. I got tested just for my own piece of mind at 3 months and everything was negative. The doctor had me come back at 6 months (Its been more like 9) for a follow up blood draw, which I didnt think much about since the first test was negative. Received a phone call last night saying it came back positive. I have had zero risky behaviors and my wife is negative because she recently had our daughter and was tested. I freaked out and went to the store and bought two of the ORAQUICK tests, which both came back negative as clear as can be. I made an appointment with a specialist but also called my General Practitioner to get a copy of the test report. They had them run a Labcorp 005462 HIV AB Westen Blot only. The results are (gp 160, p65, p55, p52, gp 40, p31, p24 all present) and (gp120 and p18 equivical).

I know in my heart and by CDC guidance that I shouldnt be HIV positive.

Questions. How do the two Oraquick (Taken a day apart) test show negative but Western Blot show positive? What are the right questions for me to ask my GP and what should be the appropraite confirmation test? Any guidance would be appreciated.

You need to have the tests repeated.

weight
Is Mararviroc safe question.