HAV test report
May 24, 2013
Hi Sir, My recent HAV tests shows (ABs total) 14.02 s/co REACTIVATED. what does it means. MY Bilirubin is 1.7 mg/dl. ALT 72 u/L Globulin 3.1 g/dl Also I am taking statin for cholesterol from last 6 months. 4 year back I have taken 2 doses of anti Hepatitus and missed last one.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. The result could indicate immunity from natural infection exposure or vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After HIV Infection Will You See Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- Once Infected With HIV How Long Does It Take To Show Up On A Test
- Can You Have Symptoms Of HIV And Not Have It?
- Aids Thrush Symptoms
- Can You Die From Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.