|HAV test report
May 24, 2013
Hi Sir, My recent HAV tests shows (ABs total) 14.02 s/co REACTIVATED. what does it means. MY Bilirubin is 1.7 mg/dl. ALT 72 u/L Globulin 3.1 g/dl Also I am taking statin for cholesterol from last 6 months. 4 year back I have taken 2 doses of anti Hepatitus and missed last one.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. The result could indicate immunity from natural infection exposure or vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.