My titer went up to 1:2

Hello, back in November of 2010 I notice I had dark spots on my palms of hands and feet, I noticed my hair was thinning. I asked a doctor that I work with and he said it looks like secondary syphillis so he referred md to a doctor to get checked. I went and go blood work done and everything came back negative. February I moved to Austin for school and I had got blood work done. Well in march I got a phone call from the health dept. and the lady said I was positive for syphillis so she advised me to go to the health dept to get treated. They did more blood work and my titers was 1:32 so they just gave me one shot of penicillin. In April I went back again to check my titers and it went down to 1:16, so gradually it has been going down. Since last year it has been 1:1 but I just recently been check last week and now it's 1:2. What does this mean? Am I reactive? Is it possible that it can still be passed on to others if I have unprotective sex? I'm really worried

This test can be positive for many months to years after successful treatment.

Truvada + Hypophospahemia
HAV test report