m infected with hepatitus B
May 18, 2013
i got hbsag test positive, my sgpt tests are normal 1st time when i did it came 38 and time it come 27, my viral load is 30362 iu/ml...m suffering from long term diarea, loss of apetite, gas problem and itchy skin from recent days..what does that mean? do i need a quick treatment??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hard to know whether those symptoms are associated with HBV infection. You should consult with a liver specialist to determine whether treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.