truvada vs combivir
May 18, 2013
Hi i had a high risk exposure with an hiv positive person and i started taking combivir with kaletra after 5 hours of exposure for the first 2 days and then switched to truvada with kaletra since it was recommended from the pharmacist.Is it ok that i switched to truvada after taking combivir and did i make the right choice? is truvada more effective than combivir? ..Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Either drug combination can be used for this purpose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.