What does this mean
May 18, 2013
I have been on treatment since January 2013. Today my viral load is <20 and my CD4 is 28.1.my CD4/CD8 ratio is .43. How do I interpret this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although you don't indicate what your starting viral load result is, that is an excellent response to treatment. I believe you are missing the CD4 count, as the CD4 value of 28.1 is likely the CD4% and not the count. So difficult to say what your CD4 count response is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.