just left a question 2 minutes ago need to verify something
May 18, 2013
the question I askes about HCV RAA was for hepatitis c not aids. That count was 1.900,000. the log IU/ml was 6.3 for hepc does this make a difference should I find a hep c site?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.