|just left a question 2 minutes ago need to verify something
May 18, 2013
the question I askes about HCV RAA was for hepatitis c not aids. That count was 1.900,000. the log IU/ml was 6.3 for hepc does this make a difference should I find a hep c site?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.