|Risk of infection.
May 18, 2013
Can I infect my partner if my vd has been undetectable for more than 7 years and my cd4 cells is 1025? The condom just broke and we r both panicking and worried. I m on ARVs for more than 9 years now.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The risk is very low but not zero and depends on many factors including the type of sexual activity involved.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral And Negative HIV Test
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blood Transfusion
- Receiving Oral Sex And Dna Pcr Testing
- Receptive Anal Sex How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Condom Broke
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.