Vitamin D confusion

I'm totally confused about my Vitamin D results and continue to be after searching the Internet. The nurse said that HIV meds lower Vitamin D levels so I started taking a supplement. I recently received results and there were two results from the same Vitamin D test(Quest labs): one of them had a normal range of 9 to 60 and I was at 42 and the second result had a normal range of 30 to 80 and I was at 30. I asked her what the significance of these results were but I didn't understand because I don't think she understands. Can you help me because I don't get the significance of my Vitamin D results or if I need to do more to up my Vitamin D numbers. Thanks.

Hard to know what those results mean. It could be different forms of vitamin D. I would have to know the exact test name to comment further.

Various concerns on ARV
Just trying to understand why I'm not above 200 cd4