|doctor says my cells wont let it progress
May 11, 2013
My brother has a girlfriend that was born with HIV she said that her cells wont let it progress so its not contractible. Is that true? Is there any way it can't be contractible? Want to make sure he takes the right precautions.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat Worried It Could Be HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.