doctor says my cells wont let it progress
May 11, 2013
My brother has a girlfriend that was born with HIV she said that her cells wont let it progress so its not contractible. Is that true? Is there any way it can't be contractible? Want to make sure he takes the right precautions.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.