|i got hbsag Positive
May 11, 2013
i got hbsag test positive, my sgpt tests are normal 1st time when i did it came 38 and time it come 27, my viral load is 30362 iu/ml ..my dr told me that my infection is not at sch level that it can b treated...but i m suffering from digestive problems , long term diarhea from 3 months, gas problem, loss of appetite, weight loss...plz suggest me something
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have chronic HBV infection and your HBV viral load is low. Most experts would recommend treatment at this viral load level. It is not clear whether your other symptoms are related to this infection or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal With Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.